Thursday, October 30, 2008

Mo-fo.



I find it f#@$ing hilarious that someone took the time to paint a picture of Tom Selleck in hommus of all mediums.

Why the hell am I writing about Tom Selleck? I'm trying to convince Mat to grow a moustache. I just happen to think he would look cute.

It has absolutely ZERO to do with the fact that my friend in primary school, Katie and I had a massive thing for Magnum P.I. in the eighties. Phwoar! The hairy chest, the dimples, the Ferrari, the sarky butler. Man, that show had it all.

Now excuse me, I'm hungry.
I feel like a bowl of hommus for some reason...

4 comments:

shula said...

Tom Selleck in hommous.

I'd eat that.

And the shorts, you forgot the white shorts.

Outrageous.

blackie said...

I used to proudly tell everyone at school that my dad looked like tom selleck, which he did. ergo i don't find him sexy...just because that'd be a bit creepy!

My kid constructed a face mask out of hommus today, somehow I don't think it's going to take off in spas across the country.

Silver Bee said...

i had that awhile ago with Shula thinking Ian Anderson from Jethro Tull was a big ol'spunk(he looks a lot like my dad) i think bob Dylan is sexy(her dad is bob's doppelganger) now your dad has jumped on the bandwagon it's like a big crush/creepy triangle.

if you don't get any of this I'd be happy to draw a flow chart.

Claire (ethel loves fred) said...

My Dad looked good with his mo in the 70's but now in his 70's - not so good!!