Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Like Sands through the Hourglass.


I look at the calendar, I see it's the last week of October and a mild sense of panic comes over me. I think how quickly another year has come and gone and feel a sense of melancholia sweeping over me. Am I the worlds worst procrastinator?

Goddammit! In my mind it's still March or April and I've got ages of time to get things done before Christmas/The Holidays/New Year.

Oh how will get all those things done if I can't even manage to remove excess body hair on a regular basis?

Cripes! Time to make a list?


2 comments:

shula said...

So are the days of our lives...

Well, I laughed.

Kirti said...

i did too....

Ms aims you are a cracker, who gives a shit about body hair when you have so many other bodies to think about1 I shaved my legs for the first time in ages this week, it took almost an hour and i strained my back....not worth it I say.

Thanks for the lovely supportive comment and I do so agree. I feel optimistic about it all.