Friday, July 11, 2008

Swiss Miss gets first aid.



I adopted my Grandma's sewing machine. She has been living at my house for about 2 years and in the interest of feng shui forces I am finally getting her repaired. NO more popping sounds. NO more smelly smoke. It turns out her capacitor had gone and in 2 weeks I shall have her back. Good as new.

After all her faithful years of service she deserves a little love. I learnt to sew on this machine. She's like a member of the family.

When I studied clothing production we used industrial machines and I started to look down my nose at domestics, but she is so sturdy and you can't pop an industrial under the table while you have tea. come home Bettina. I've got lots of jobs for you.

1 comment:

Kirti said...

Hmm, I'm thinking homeopathics or flower essences for the kitten....seriously!!!